Are you a member of the EAHAD community? If yes, then you need to check out the newly launched EAHAD Membership website. By logging in with your individual username and password, you will have at your fingertips answers to all your questions like:
- How to register with a reduced fee to the 2019 EAHAD Congress? Click on the “EAHAD Congress” box and you will be redirected to the Congress website’s registration page (available as of early October 2018)
- How to stay informed about the call for Research Grants applications (deadline 1 October) as well as other opportunities? Click on the bottom-right box and you will be redirected to the EAHAD opportunities page.
- How to get access to Haemophilia journal and other EAHAD publications? Click on the 3rd option of the red banner, entitled “Haemophilia Journal”. You will be sent to the Journal site, where, with one click, you get free access to past and current issues.
- How to get updates about future EAHAD events and activities? Click on the top-left box to be redirected to the EAHAD designated upcoming Meetings and Events page.
- Have any other questions about the website or your membership? Click on the last option of the red banner and contact us at email@example.com.
- Experiencing technical difficulties, like logging in or forgetting your password? Contact us here and we will swiftly deal with any issue.
Membership is valid from October to September. Be on the look out this fall for information on how to renew your membership. Don’t forget: all ordinary and allied health professional members are eligible to vote at the EAHAD Annual General Meeting so be sure to renew in time to receive all the relevant documents for the 2019 AGM.
Not a member yet? Become one by visiting the designated membership website here