Join the EAHAD Social Media Ambassadors Programme for EAHAD 2024!
The Social Media Ambassador Programme aims to enhance EAHAD’s mission of ensuring the provision of the highest quality of clinical care, educating the medical community and the general public, and promoting scientific research in the field of haemophilia and allied disorders.
Mission & Goals
As Social Media Ambassador, you will be responsible for helping to promote the Congress before the meeting, as well as helping generate interest and engagement during the event. You will positively and consistently represent EAHAD by sharing or creating content and engaging on social media and in their networks.
- Increasing social media presence and building brand awareness: reach and engagement rate are both amplified with every ambassador we will add to our program.
- Generating more user-generated content: incentivising ambassadors to post and share their content is seen as more authentic.
- Receiving more feedback: ambassadors can get valuable feedback since they open the lines of communication with users.
Become an ambassador: Benefits
• Increase connection and exposure to the haemophilia network
• Certificate of participation at the 2024 Social Media Ambassadors Programme
What will the ambassador do
PRIOR THE CONGRESS
- Welcome post
- 1 weekly repost on LinkedIn and Twitter using the official hashtags
- 1 weekly post with original content about the Congress using the official hashtags
- Interact (Like/Comment/Tag) with at least 2 posts from the EAHAD official accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
1 WEEK BEFORE
- 3 reposts on LinkedIn and Twitter using the official hashtags
- 2 posts with original content on the Congress using the official hashtags
- Interact (Like/Comment/Tag) with at least 3 posts from the EAHAD official accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
DURING THE CONGRESS
- At least 3 posts with original content on the sessions using the official hashtags
- 1 photo of the session of your choice
- 1 post at the end of the Congress with your thoughts and remarks
You can find promotional materials, including official EAHAD 2024 social media conten here: www.eahadcongress.com/congress-information/promotional-toolkit
Spread the word, get involved, and continue the conversation before, during, and after the Congress.
Official Social Media Channels & Hashtags
LinkedIn and Twitter
The Official Hashtags are: #EAHAD2024 #EAHADCONGRESS