On Tuesday 15 November at 16.00, we hosted the last Gene Therapy webinar on the Hub and Spoke Model: Practical Experiences from Europe. The webinar was chaired by Flora Peyvandi, EAHAD Past President, and Declan Noone, EHC – European Haemophilia Consortium President, with an introduction by Prof. Wolfgang Miesbach and presentations by 3 experts in our community from Turkey, France, and Denmark.
Missed our last webinar? You can watch the full recording of the webinar and the presentation slides on our Youtube channel. Click here to watch the recording!
1. Introduction: Wolfgang Miesbach (10 minutes)
– Experience from Turkey: Bulent Zulfikar (10 minutes)
– Experience from France: Yesim Dargaud (10 minutes)
– Experience from Denmark: Peter Kampmann (10 minutes)
3. Panel Discussion: moderated by Flora Peyvandi and Declan Noone (25 minutes)
4. Q&A (5 minutes)
Keep an eye out for the next Gene Therapy webinar!